Monday, July 12, 2010

Camera enclosures and more

Regular readers know that I like to highlight companies with products intended to make machine vision easier to use. (Hence the “MachineVision4Users” moniker.) So today I’m going to point you towards a Germany company who sells not only camera enclosures by all sorts of mounting hardware intended to make it easier to put cameras and lights exactly where you need them.

The company is autoVimation. They’ve been around since 2008 and I first came across them in ’09, so I guess they’ve found a profitable niche. I have to say that I’m not totally convinced of the need or value of such a product line, but then I’m blessed with a very capable machine shop able to fabricate whatever bracketry I need. If you don’t have such a resource, autoVimation may be a good alternative.

No comments: