Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Returning to work


The sharp-eyed will have noticed that I’ve just taken ten days or so off from blogging. Here’s why: it’s darned hard work coming up with material. I keep hoping that readers will feed me interesting stories to share, but it doesn’t happen very often, so I have to write my own.

Now before you deluge me in product announcement emails, I’m not very interested in them. If you have something new that really makes a difference, please tell me how and why. I’m interested in benefits, not features. So let’s hear what you have to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog from Scorpion about circle finder: http://tordivelblog.com/2013/10/19/new-in-scorpion-vision-x-ii-the-best-circlefinder-in-the-world/

Best in the world, but who would do real benchmark?