Monday, July 7, 2008

Tips from Keyence

I have to admit that it’s been a while since I read any of the various machine vision guides that Keyence put out. That’s my loss because, now that I’ve finished their “Filter Selection Guide,” I realize that they’re really quite good. I suppose it’s obvious that all their various guides – and there are a lot of them – are geared towards users of Keyence vision systems, but there’s a lot of ‘red meat’ for anyone working with vision hardware and software from any of their competitors.

You will need to register on their website before downloading the copious volumes of documentation, but that seems a fair exchange for a ton (or tonne) of quality vision education material.

One last aside; if you clicked on the links I provided you may have noticed that Keyence own the “visionsystem.com” domain. Smart move guys!

No comments: