Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Machine vision education

In a follow-on from my last post, “Learning about machine vision,” let me direct you towards a web-based training program offered by SICK.

If you click the link I’ve provided it will take you to SICK’s Product Training area. Click on the “Schedule” tab and you’ll see that, starting on February 4th, you can log on for some free training. Currently five sessions are scheduled, each running at 11:00 am Central Time on the first Friday of each month.

While these are of course based around SICK’s Inspector family of smart cameras I’m pretty sure the sessions will also offer a good start point for the newbie, and perhaps some tips and tricks for the more experienced vision user.

It’s free and you don’t have to travel. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

No comments: