Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Company in the blogosphere

There aren’t that many blogs about machine vision, probably because most people are too busy earning a living to spend time writing it about, so I’m always very pleased to find I have company.

The latest entrant to this niche is Dalsa. Since the start of the year they’ve been putting out the Imaging Blog. So far there have been just five posts, (no, I don’t feel threatened,) but they are interesting articles.

As you might expect from a camera company, it seems as though the blog is going to focus, (how I love that pun,) on the silicon-photon interactions that we call “taking a picture”. And because the people at Dalsa really know how to build a camera, I anticipate some great blog posts with lots of technical detail.

Hope I haven’t raised expectations too high for you guys!

No comments: